Circle Audi is now hiring Audi Technicians
Welcome to the CIRCLE Automotive Group.
We are a small family owned automotive group of dealerships. We have been in business for over 50 years and our name is synonymous with great pricing and service. We strive to bring our customers the most enjoyable experience possible when searching for that perfect vehicle or taking care of your vehicle's service needs.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Vehicle purchase discounts
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Prior automotive repair experience is preferred
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have the ability to operate a wide variety of vehicles, both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Must have own tools or willing to acquire
- A team player who is self-motivated, goal oriented with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Performs work as outlined on a repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose a cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicates with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicates effectively and immediately with the service advisor if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Participate in manufacturer and dealer training programs, achieving certification levels as directed by management.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Road test vehicles to ensure all repairs are performed and fixed right the first time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.