Circle Audi is now hiring for full time Receptionist!
We have a fast paced and energetic work environment and are looking for an Audi Receptionist to help support our sales, service and parts department.
What we want:
The Receptionist is the first point of contact to greet visitors by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily answer a multi-line telephone system and greet visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and provide information and assistance to other departments as needed.
• Answer multi-line telephone system, determine caller’s needs and route to the appropriate department (ie. Sales, service, parts, business office, etc.)
• Greet visitors, determine their needs and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort.
• Assist various departments with special projects as needed.
What we're looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Desire and ability to learn all things Audi
- High energy and enthusiasm for both people and cars
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong work ethics
- Punctual with solid time management skills
- Excellent responsibility, reliability and organizational skills
- A true team player
- Motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision
- Previous 1-Yr Receptionist experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package that includes:
- Full time employment
- Dental & medical benefits
- Comprehensive on the job training
- Excellent work environment
- Promotion from within
Forward your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.